IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 7.2 Implementation WorkshopDigi Academy
Chiedi il prezzo
Domande più frequenti
- Be ITIL Foundations V3 certified, and
- Have practical experience with IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager 7.2.
- Attend course IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 7.2 Fundamentals (TR072) or (8R072) or possess equivalent knowledge.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Target del corso
This intermediate course is for individuals responsible for the planning and implementation of IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database 7.2.
Contenuti del corso
Through extensive hands-on exercises, this four-day instructor-led workshop shows you how to implement a change and configuration management strategy with IBM Tivoli Change and Configuration Manager Database (CCMDB) 7.2. The hands-on exercises provide participants the opportunity to install and configure the product. Initial data population, managing changes and configuration items, and integration with other products is also covered.
This course is only available as an on-site offering. Contact your IBM training representative for additional information.
Contenuti dettagliati del corso
- Overview and Architecture
- Installation and initial configuration of CCMDB
- TADDM discovery
- Import, promote and reconcile CIs
- Change processing
- Configuration Processing