Official master's degree in Education in and through the visual arts in the Universidad de Granada
Visual Arts and Education: a Constructionist FocusUB - Universitat de Barcelona. Màsters Oficials
- Barcelona (Spagna)
- Crediti: 60
Domande più frequenti
· Quali sono gli obiettivi del corso?
With this Master, you will study the changes in visual culture, artistic education and contemporary art in depth, and you will discover different focusses for researching visual arts. The course is from a constructivist perspective, you will be able to explore methods applied to the teaching of visual arts and you will discover graphic narrative applied to artistic and narrative research. You will be able to carry out projects of intervention in the sphere of education and you will acquire a critical and analytical view of visual processes.
· A chi è diretto?
The Master is targeted at people with university training in sectors such as Fine Arts, Education, History of Art or Communication, or with professional experience in these sectors. The course is in-person and lasts one academic year, you will have quality learning material and specialised teaching staff.
Official bachelor's degree or equivalent in Fine Arts, Pedagogy, History of Art, Architecture or Audiovisual Communication, although any official degree is accepted. Experience will be valued although it is not essential.
Cosa impari in questo corso?
Gender studies and art
- Art, post-modernity and education: construction and deconstruction of knowledge
- Visual culture and educational environments
- Visual culture and visual research methods
- From a subject of interest to a research project: a constructionist perspective
- Drawing and heritage. Learning to enhance the value of heritage through drawing
- Educate in art
- Educate in museums. Training professionals and teaching strategies
- Effective education
- Artistic education and research in museums
- Artistic education, critical perspectives and educational practice
- Artistic education and multi-cultural studies
- Contemporary art as heritage of the present: criteria for teaching it
- Genealogies of visual culture studies
- Focusses of participative research. Culture, society and joint action
- Imagery and words. Visual arts and negotiation of signs in the classroom
- Interdisciplinarity and shared focusses from the arts
- Introduction to the constructionist perspective
- Photography as a strategy for educational research based on the visual arts
- Masculinity, gender studies and contemporary art
- Artistic mediation: Methods for socio-educational intervention through art and culture in the social context
- Artistic methods for research in education, in visual arts and in artistic education
- Museums, narratives and social constructionism
- Graphic narrative applied to artistic-narrative research
- Ecological perspectives in artistic education: practice, theory and research based on the arts
- Power and subjectivity in research into the artistic education curriculum
- Practices of contact pedagogies and corporisation: a contribution to performance studies
- Documentary practices and policies of representation
- Theories and practices regarding the artistic education curriculum from a constructionist perspective
- Traditions and disciplines in visual culture